Any Screen Size, Any Device
In 1999, web designers drew an 800x600 pixel box, and added content. In 2017, desktops, tablets, phones, game consoles provide an unknown canvass size for your website. Responsive Web Design is the approach to web development that guarantees content will render correctly no matter the screen size. Consider these variations:
- Desktop screen sizes include 1680x1050, 1280x1024, 1366x768, and more.
- Phone screen sizes include 480x800, 768x1280, 640x960, and more.
- Tablet screen sizes include 1366x768, 1024x768, and more.
- Tablets, phones, and even desktop monitors can be portrait or landscape.
- XBox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo 3DS have plenty of screen sizes
All of our designs are responsive and render appropriately on these screen sizes. Well, maybe there are some from 1999 that are still on the web.