ScoutPack 1.4 was released today. Current users should update through their WordPress Dashboard.
The new versions addresses a few issues:
- Better handling of search results when nothing is found
- Use of HoverIntent jQuery plugin
- Better footer
- Fixed flashing menu in Internet Explorer 9 and 10
Tags: footer, Releases
Version 1.3 of the ScoutPack theme was released today. Here are some of the changes:
- Three widget areas are now defined in the footer. As a default a search box and “Do Your Best” will appear.
- Support for tags was added.
- A bug in archive pages was fixed.
- Footer widgets have better styling.
Tags: footer, Releases, tags, widgets
Version 1.0 is now available. There was a lot of interest expressed by users of the ScoutTroop theme in a CubScout version or at least some CubScout modifications. All updates to the theme will be noted in the updates section of the WordPress dashboard.
Please send any suggestions or comments this way.
Plans for future versions:
- Fix workaround for IE9 bug in menu drop-down.
- Forced desktop rendering on desktops to prevent unpredictability on browser window resizing.
- Darker h5 and h6 font color.
- Style the search box better.
Tags: bugs, Releases